Price List 2020
Opening May 24 – Closing September 20
The rates below are to be considered per person per day in full board (FB), half board (HB) and Bed & Breakfast (B&B)
Rates are in Euros (€), include VAT (10%) and are subject to VAT variations.
• Check-in and check-out day for weekly holidays: Sunday
• Check-in at 13pm, check-out at 10am
• The afternoon arrival agreed upon booking includes half board. The room must be vacated in any case at 10:00 on the day of departure.
• Delayed arrival, early departure and uneaten meals are not refundable.
• Small pets allowed (except in the beach and restaurant areas) for € 5 per day
• Superior room 10% per person.
• Air-conditioned Standard Room € 5 per day.
• Air-conditioned Standard Room € 5 per day.
• Extra meals (drinks included) € 25/35 per person
• Tourist Tax as per Municipal Ordinance
• Early booking 10% discount (valid until the 30th of April).
• Long stay 10% discount on the second week.
• Ferragosto Special (mid-August holidays) 10% discount on the 12th + 13th weeks (* only with arrival on 9/8 and departure on 24/8 in PC or MP)
• Standard room mountain side € 5 per person from the daily rate.
• 10% for double rooms in the wooden cottage.
• Bunk bed (in a two-room family room) 20% third place and 40% fourth bed.
• Extra bed 40%
• Children 0-2 years FREE (with meals on consumption).
• Children 3-5 years 40%
SPECIAL FAMILY (* WEEKLY STAY ONLY)
2 adults and 2 children:
• pay 3 rates - from 24/5 to 18/7 and from 23/8 to 19/9 - with children from 3 to 11 years
• from 19/7 to 2/8 50% discount for children from 3 to 5 years and 40% discount for children from 6 to 11 years
1 adult and 1 child:
• with child from 3 to 11 years - 50% discount from 24/5 to 18/7 and from 23/8 to 19/9 and 30% discount from 19/7 to 2/8.
-REDUCTIONS CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH DISCOUNTS-
The tourist tax is to be paid up to a maximum of 7 people for each guest, with exception to exclusions according to law, noted to the following:
• January, February, March, April and May 0,50 €
• June, July, August, September 1,00 €
• October, November, December 0,50 €
The following are exempt from paying the tourist tax:
• Minors up to 10 years old
• Coach drivers and tour leaders assisting groups organized by travel and tourist agencies.
• Disabled guests
THE PRICES INCLUDE :
The properties, immersed in a rich pine grove overlooking the sea, are all constructed in stone, excluding the chalet and the cottages. All are complete with a private bathroom with a shower, hair dryer, toiletry set, safe, mini fridge, furnished terrace, without a television or mini-kitchen.
They are divided in:
• double rooms (with queen bed/two separate beds) with ceiling or wall fan, located near the sea, pine grove or mountain; some with a sea view.
• two-room family accomodations with wall fans, double room and small bedroom with a single bed and bunk beds, located in the sea or pine grove area.
• single rooms with a wall fan, single bed, located in the sea area with a view.
• the wooden Chalet aparment with two double rooms with wall fans, a small bedroom with a single bedroom, two bathrooms and an air-conditioned living room, in the pine grove area.
• double rooms with air conditioning and wall fan, private bathroom, furnished terrace, located in the pine grove and sea area.
• double rooms with air conditioning, larger inside and external living spaces, a sea view, private bathroom and furnished terrace.
• single rooms with a ceiling fan, full-size bed, larger inside living space, private bathroom and furnished terrace.
• wooden double bedroom with exposed beams and bladed fan, cozy inside living space, private bathroom and furnished terrace, located in the sea area.
Meals: Typical Cilentinan, Mediterranean and regional Italian dishes.
The daily lunch and dinner menu offers the choice of both two first courses and two second courses with side dishes. On alternative days lunch will begin with a buffet of an array of seasonal vegetables. Every day fresh fruit is served for lunch and dessert for dinner. All served with each a pitcher of wine and water.
Lunch and dinner have table service and breakfast will be served at the buffet, Italian-style with pastries, fruit and an assortment of sweet items. Savory breakfast requests can be ordered from the kitchen as well.
Beach equipment and services: umbrella, two chaise longues, lifeguard, bar.
Internal shaded car park.
FREE WIFI and Internet Point.
Drawing, painting and sculpture Atelier: for independent use or free private lessons.
Athletic equipment (ping-pong, bocce ball) and nautical equipment windsurf, kayak (pedal boat, rental at reduced prices); fitness equipment in outdoor area.
Kids club (July – August) on the beach and in play areas.
Special evenings (July - August): Welcome dinner, barbecues at the sea, candlelit dinners, live music, disco, films under the stars.
Daily newspaper service upon reservation
NB: We should alert you that there is poor mobile phone service in all of the guest housiing area although there is good reception at the beach.