PRICE LIST 2019
opening May 26 - closing September 22
• The reservation at the agreed upon afternoon arrival time includes half board. The room must be vacated at 10:00 on the day of departure.
• Missed meals due to late arrival or early departure are non-refundable.
• Small pets are allowed (excluding the beach and restaurant areas) if they are small and limited in number for the price of € 5 per day.
• Tourist Tax in accordance with the city ordinance
• 10% for Superior Rooms
• 5€ a day for the Standard Air Conditioned room
• 30% upcharge for single use in double room (not available during G and H periods)
• Extra meal € 20/35 a person (including beverages)
• Advance booking 10% discount (valid until the 30th of April).
• Extended stay 10% discount on the second week.
• € 5 per person per day for hillside rooms.
• 10% for double rooms in the wooden cottage.
• 20% for the third place and 40% for the fourth place when single beds are used as bunk beds in the two-room family accomodations
• 40% for the third bed in double room.
• Infants aged 0-3 years, free (meals additional).
• Children aged 3-6 years, 40%
FAMILY SPECIAL (minimum one-week holiday)
• 2 adults and 2 children: during periods A/B/C/D (from 3 to 12 years) stay for the price of 3, during periods E/F there is a 50% discount for children under 6 years of age and 40% for children under 12 years.
• 1 adult and 1 child: 50% discount during periods A/B/C/D and 30% discount during periods E/F for children from 3 to 12 years of age.
REDUCTIONS CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH DISCOUNTS
The tourist tax is to be paid up to a maximum of 7 people for each guest, with exception to exclusions according to law, noted to the following:
• January, February, March, April and May 0,50 €
• June, July, August, September 1,00 €
• October, November, December 0,50 €
The following are exempt from paying the tourist tax:
• Minors up to 10 years old
• Coach drivers and tour leaders assisting groups organized by travel and tourist agencies.
• Disabled guests
THE PRICES INCLUDE :
The properties, immersed in a rich pine grove overlooking the sea, are all constructed in stone, excluding the chalet and the cottages. All are complete with a private bathroom with a shower, hair dryer, toiletry set, safe, mini fridge, furnished terrace, without a television or mini-kitchen.
They are divided in:
• double rooms (with queen bed/two separate beds) with ceiling or wall fan, located near the sea, pine grove or mountain; some with a sea view.
• two-room family accomodations with wall fans, double room and small bedroom with a single bed and bunk beds, located in the sea or pine grove area.
• single rooms with a wall fan, single bed, located in the sea area with a view.
• the wooden Chalet aparment with two double rooms with wall fans, a small bedroom with a single bedroom, two bathrooms and an air-conditioned living room, in the pine grove area.
• double rooms with air conditioning and wall fan, private bathroom, furnished terrace, located in the pine grove and sea area.
• double rooms with air conditioning, larger inside and external living spaces, a sea view, private bathroom and furnished terrace.
• single rooms with a ceiling fan, full-size bed, larger inside living space, private bathroom and furnished terrace.
• wooden double bedroom with exposed beams and bladed fan, cozy inside living space, private bathroom and furnished terrace, located in the sea area.
Meals: Typical Cilentinan, Mediterranean and regional Italian dishes.
The daily lunch and dinner menu offers the choice of both two first courses and two second courses with side dishes. On alternative days lunch will begin with a buffet of an array of seasonal vegetables. Every day fresh fruit is served for lunch and dessert for dinner. All served with each a pitcher of wine and water.
Lunch and dinner have table service and breakfast will be served at the buffet, Italian-style with pastries, fruit and an assortment of sweet items. Savory breakfast requests can be ordered from the kitchen as well.
Beach equipment and services: umbrella, two chaise longues, lifeguard, bar.
Internal shaded car park.
FREE WIFI and Internet Point.
Drawing, painting and sculpture Atelier: for independent use or free private lessons.
Athletic equipment (ping-pong, bocce ball) and nautical equipment windsurf, kayak (pedal boat, rental at reduced prices); fitness equipment in outdoor area.
Kids club (July – August) on the beach and in play areas.
Special evenings (July - August): Welcome dinner, barbecues at the sea, candlelit dinners, live music, disco, films under the stars.
Daily newspaper service upon reservation
NB: We should alert you that there is poor mobile phone service in all of the guest housiing area although there is good reception at the beach.